A collection of good times in tribute to Johnny. It was made by our dear friend, Thomas (Rum) Berrios, to the song 'Magnolia', by Johnny and his band The Young Republicans.
We miss and love you so much. Hope you are playing some great music wherever you are.
1 comment:
Johnny is one of the most amazing people I have ever been close to. He was my best friend, there isnt a day that goes by that I don't think about him. His love for his friends was like no other. Every turn in Charleston and Asheville reminds me of his laughter. My memories are still very clear. I know Sis and JoJo and Scott are still suffering and my heart goes out to them. Johnny made me feel loved. I have never felt that kind of acceptance from anyone in this world. I don't have a memory that Johnny is not in. I have numbed away the pain because I don't want to admit he is gone. I wake up in the middle of the nights just to listen to his music. One day I know I will lay on the floor while he sings to me and his family again. I wish I could say something profound about Johnny but thats not my style.... but I will continue to ask people to keep us all in their prayers while losing such an amazing person. Everytime something exciting happens in my life I go to reach for the phone to call him and I just sit there staring at my phone trying to think of someone I can tell my story too, but no one else would understand it like Johnny would. I have spent the best part of my life being friends with Johnny and I wouldn't change one memory with him. Love you sis.
Post a Comment